Photos of Casa Nova
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Internet Access (Wireless)
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Terrace (Rooftop)
- Washing Machine
Check rates and availability for Casa Nova
Availability informationOur villas are normally rented on a Saturday to Saturday basis throughout the year, however this can vary.
Please enquire with us to find out more about rental periods for specific properties. If you're interested in shorter stays or alternative arrival days outside the high season, let us know and we'll try to match your requirements. Please note that the standard check-in time at our properties is between 4pm and 7pm, and that we ask guests to vacate the property by 10am on departure day, unless otherwise agreed in advance.
Rates informationOur villa-only rental option comes as standard and is ideal for those seeking pure independence while travelling.
- A local representative, on call 24/7
- Clean towels and bed linen
- One cot and a highchair
Our Gold Package is recommended for all clients looking for that extra special level of service. In addition to the services included in our villa-only option, it includes:
- An introductory tour of the local area with your A&K guide the weekend you arrive (own transport will be required if not within walking distance)
- Pre-arrival groceries delivered to your villa (cost of groceries excluded)
- The ability to book a selected range of extra services through our A&K local offices at favourable rates including; private chefs, boats, pre-and-post-hotel stays, selected activities and excursions at the time of booking or up until 70 days prior to departure.
Our Platinum Package is the ultimate A&K experience and is recommended for those clients looking to completely customise their trip. In addition to the services included in our Gold Package, it includes:
- A private-chef experience for one lunch or dinner during your stay (pre-booking is necessary, cost of groceries excluded)
- A fridge pre-stocked with drinks
- A light, self-served supper on your arrival evening
- A continental-style buffet on your first morning
- Fresh flowers and initial provisions
- Starter pack of luxurious toiletries for each bathroom
- Daily maid service (Monday to Friday and on Saturdays for multiple-week bookings)
- Mid-week linen and towel change
- Mid-week grocery shopping service (cost of groceries excluded)
- The ability to book a selected range of extra tailor-made services through A&K’s trusted partners, at favourable rates including; private chefs, boats, pre-and-post-hotel stays, selected activities and excursions at the time of booking or up until your departure.
In the area
The apartment is ideally placed for the first time or regular visitor to Venice who appreciates peaceful surroundings yet who likes to stay close to Venice’s sought after attractions.
Within a stone’s throw of the Palazzo Grassi Museum of Modern Art, and within moments of several osterie, the outdoor cafes of Campo Santo Stefano, a wine shop, a local grocery/delicatessen, plus a well-stocked Punto supermarket just a little further on. Seconds to the area’s antique shops and galleries.
Also close to two vaporetto (water bus) stops - San Samuele and Sant’ Angelo - for foot-friendly exploration of the city.
Please note that the location on this map is an approximate guide, normally to the closest town or village.